PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: New to Dialplan and PBXes PRO features
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jam

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
New to Dialplan and PBXes PRO features Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi!
I am new to PBXes and Asterisk as well. I have the following query:

1. Is it possible to use the whole system, specially callshop as an operator account, ie hide all the trunk and configurations?
2. To dial a local number, what should we do in the extensions? We are from Portugal.
3. We use Voicetradings Preimium rout. How to access it through the dial plan.

Thanks in advance.

28.12.2008 21:35 jamal is offline Search for Posts by jamal Add jamal to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: New to Dialplan and PBXes PRO features Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ad 1.

Each account can provide a "mini login". The mini login provides limited access that only allows to modify the sell rates, not the buy rates.
You can set a credit per account that decreases by the buy rates. With the mini login the balance can be checked. Only the full login allows to set the limit. If 0 is reached no further calls can be made.

The mini login will not show configuration details. Its status display and call monitor just show the names of the trunks. By choosing names like A, B, C, ... the underlying providers will be hidden.

29.12.2008 00:44 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
jam

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: New to Dialplan and PBXes PRO features Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks i-p-tel.

dial plan is also solved.

a) Now, how could I get a cvs file for the possible destinations.
b) how could we bill the local calls?

thanks in advane.

29.12.2008 16:45 jamal is offline Search for Posts by jamal Add jamal to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

It would be advisable to properly setup the Dial Plans for each of the main destinations. This would prevent misdialed digits and the associated delays, as well as providing you with the flexibility to use other providers for some destinations.

Regarding the local calls, will you be delivering them to the same ITSP, along with the rest of the calls?

You should also probably look into the Optimization Service, which is suitable for this kind of setup questions.

30.12.2008 02:37 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: