PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: Line immediately disconnects
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
apb

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Line immediately disconnects Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Trunk rings a Ring Group with two extensions: #1 which is an ATA at home and #2 which is my mobile through PSTN.

If I set the Ring group to just ring #1, and call from an outside line, the ATA picks up fine and a normal call can happen.

If I set the Ring group to just ring #2, and call from an outside line, my mobile phone picks up fine and a normal call can happen.

If I set the Ring group to ring #1 AND #2, and call from an outside line, no matter what line I pick up, PBXes immediately disconnects as soon as I pick up.

What did I misconfigure?

11.02.2007 04:36 apbailey is offline Search for Posts by apbailey Add apbailey to your Buddy List
cac
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 01.01.2007

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I can add that till some days ago (can't be more exact), this configuration worked very well.
Now I solved creating 2 ring groups: the first one with extensions, the second one with my mobile.
On group 1 I set ring time 15 and Destination if no answer to ring group n. 2.
This way it works; the only disadvantage is that the caller have to wait 15 seconds + the time the call goes to my mobile.

11.02.2007 19:18 cacelotto is offline Search for Posts by cacelotto Add cacelotto to your Buddy List
apb

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I set the ring strategy to "hunt" instead of "ringall" and that allows the line to pick up successfully. However, I still would like to use "ringall" as it's more efficient for the caller. PBXes, can you please look into this problem?

Thank you!

12.02.2007 00:23 apbailey is offline Search for Posts by apbailey Add apbailey to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Line immediately disconnects Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have modified the software. Please check if the problem is solved.

To run the update click on "submit & start" in "personal data".

05.03.2007 11:14 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: