PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Something very strange... Extensions go wild...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dor

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Lampe Something very strange... Extensions go wild... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Something very strange is happening last few hours.

My extensions located far apart from each other suddenly started to re-register every 20s even though they set for 120s interval - I rechecked ATA settings.
Later, registrations finally dropped, and I started to see "Can't connect to login server" message.

I checked traffic, and discovered that when ATA tries to register to pbxes.org it goes to IP of www1 instead of www4

I'm concerned about sudden authentication problem - does PBXes checks IP or anything else beyond user and password for SIP user agent authentication?

Any idea what happened?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dor on 18.08.2008 at 06:09.

18.08.2008 02:57 doronin is offline Search for Posts by doronin Add doronin to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Something very strange... Extensions go wild... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

By enabling connectioncheck in extensions you lowered the registration interval to 20s.

18.08.2008 17:35 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dor

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Something very strange... Extensions go wild... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dor on 18.08.2008 at 18:06.

18.08.2008 17:52 doronin is offline Search for Posts by doronin Add doronin to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: