PBXes » English » Providers » RE: future-nine.com
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
future-nine.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

On another forum someone mentioned a new provider.

www.future-nine.com and there rates seem to be very interesting.

Another guy told me that this is actually using voicetrading as a carrier, which explains why they have 3 different routes.

The biggest advantage compared to voicetrading is no minimum deposit of 500 euro.

The company is us based so there sip server seems to be located in the usa.

standard is: sip.future-nine.com
but you can also use europa.future-nine.com which seems to be located in amsterdam. IP is 85.17.148.32

I will try the service soon and see how it works

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bob on 30.07.2008 at 17:43.

30.07.2008 17:38 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
dor

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: future-nine.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

He’d better to find a good web designer before it’s all lost smile

I looked at it earlier, but didn’t find the prices much different from voip.ms I’m using, but the latter got SIP proxies all over the continent, and also in Canada and UK.

30.07.2008 22:57 doronin is offline Search for Posts by doronin Add doronin to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: