PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Account Name : chiragpandya - Account feature not working cannot make any call using account.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
chi

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Account Name : chiragpandya - Account feature not working cannot make any call using account. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, I have another Premium Account "chiragpandya" with pbxes. I tried to use Inbound call none of them work for me. I can not make any call using my "chiragpandya" account.

I already paid 10 euro for activate but i am still not able to use my account (I can login fine but I can not make any calls)

One more thing I can't understand that I already have two Premium account with "chiragpandya" and I used about 6500 minutes then why I got message your account is blocked?

Please reply ASAP Thank you,

15.09.2008 05:35 chiragever4u is offline Search for Posts by chiragever4u Add chiragever4u to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Account Name : chiragpandya - Account feature not working cannot make any call using account. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The account has been restored. You exceeded quota in August and had 14 days to add a subscription. Getting disabled always bears the risk of needing some time to restore.

15.09.2008 17:24 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: