PBXes » English » Miscellaneous »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
don

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Paypal trouble, pls extent my grace period Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

Apparently our bank account does not allow for automatic collection. Therefore, the moneytransfer to i-p-tel GmbH was cancelled and you will block my premium account tomorrow.

I have meanwhile organized payment to Paypal, but this will take a few days processing.

Can you pleace extend my grace period with a few days?

I cannot buy a support ticket because my Paypal doesn't work, therefore I write this message on the board.

Maarten

15.07.2008 16:19 donzee is offline Search for Posts by donzee Add donzee to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Paypal trouble, pls extent my grace period Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Your account will not be blocked. It will just be reverted to a free account.

15.07.2008 19:14 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
don

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I know, but then I have a only 5 out of 12 employees with a working phone,....

I hope you can help me,

Maarten

15.07.2008 23:09 donzee is offline Search for Posts by donzee Add donzee to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: