PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: www2 Down AGAIN
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
geo

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
www2 Down AGAIN Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It seems WW2 is down again! all phones are unable to get a line and when logging in through the web i get
nativecode=Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)] ** mysql://asteriskuser:amp109@localhost/asterisk
so I am unable to change our server, this means yet again we have no phone system, the only way I could get onto this board was through www5 but when I try to go to our account we get bounced to www2 and therefore unable to fix the issue!

so much for the new status promised last month when it when down
"Motivated by the last two outages on May 1st (www5) and May 19th (www3) we have installed a state-of-the-art monitoring system that can also detect failures in SIP registration. You can obtain status info at http://pbxes.org/status."

10.06.2008 17:33 geotech is offline Search for Posts by geotech Add geotech to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: www2 Down AGAIN Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Indeed this was a partial outage of the San Diego server. Since it was a partial one there was no automatic failover. But the new monitoring system detected and showed it and we were able to resolve the issue manually.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

11.06.2008 13:34 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: