PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: DBerror in Digital Receptionist when using variable "i"
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fan

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
DBerror in Digital Receptionist when using variable "i" Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

In the Voice Menu option, we're trying to put an "i" (without quote) so when a wrong # has been pressed it'll forward to another Voice Menu. When we are submitting the changes we're getting the following error:

DB Error: already existsINSERT INTO extensions (context, extension, priority, application, args, descr, flags) VALUES ('aa_3', 'i', '1', 'Goto', 'ext-group,1,1', 'jump' , '0')

please kindly advise

09.05.2008 01:22 fantajicoltd is offline Search for Posts by fantajicoltd Add fantajicoltd to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: DBerror in Digital Receptionist when using variable "i" Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The bug has been fixed.

09.05.2008 14:03 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: