PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Language settings w/ 2 budgetphone accounts
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jjp

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Language settings w/ 2 budgetphone accounts Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

I have been using PBXES for a while now and would like to take the opportunity to thank you for a great service. I have been experiencing a problem since I took out a second budgetphone.nl (dutch DID provider) account.

I have set up 2 trunks each registering to a separate account on sip.budgetphone.nl. I used the settings below as has been discussed on this forum many times before:

username: phonenumber@budgetphone.nl
password: password
sip server: sip.budgetphone.nl
The trunks are randomly named with a different name for each trunk.

Both budgetphone.nl accounts work and the appropriate phones rings whenever I place a call to either of the DID numbers. Regardless of which of the two numbers receives the call the "Call monitor" will in both cases show "sip.budgetphone.nl".

The problem starts when I select a DIFFERENT language in the trunk option pane for each trunk. When I do so the language settings do not seem to be affected unless I select THE SAME new language for BOTH trunks, which is not what I want.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by jjp on 12.04.2008 at 14:12.

12.04.2008 14:06 jjpieper is offline Search for Posts by jjpieper Add jjpieper to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: Language settings w/ 2 budgetphone accounts Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1349

12.04.2008 14:46 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to: