PBXes » English » Bugs »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dor

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Callthrough stopped working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Strangely, today my callthrough inbound route started to ask for PIN I used in the past, not accepting the current PIN anymore. I went into settings and canceled callthrough, and set to send everything from this route to VM. I committed the update, verified that I have no route with callthrough - and yet my call answered with callthrough, demanding old PIN.

Looks like something was restored from backup, and it doesn't accept new updates...

20.04.2008 04:53 doronin is offline Search for Posts by doronin Add doronin to your Buddy List
mon
Premium Account

Registration Date: 17.10.2007

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Give try in Personal Data menu in setup, and hit SUBMIT & START

20.04.2008 16:56 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List
dor

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Nope, it's stuck with some old settings, and completely ignores my current ones... Weird...

21.04.2008 18:52 doronin is offline Search for Posts by doronin Add doronin to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Callthrough stopped working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The reason is that your trunk name "doronin-..." was too long. Please choose a shorter one. We have added a check.

21.04.2008 20:32 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dor

Excellent! Thanks!

21.04.2008 20:38 doronin is offline Search for Posts by doronin Add doronin to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: