PBXes » English » News » RE: Donating for the computer room of a social project in Chile
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Donating for the computer room of a social project in Chile Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you for your donations submitted over the PayPal Donate button so far.

Today we have forwarded them - rounded up to 100 Euros - to a social project for kids in Chile (Case de los Pinos, Santiago).

One of their upcoming projects is the installation of a computer room which is something very common to most of us but not yet available to 165 children and youngsters supported by the project.

We are very happy to help with your support. The projects home page (German) is http://visozial.org/2008/09/17/wird-aus-...-von-los-pinos/

20.09.2007 21:08 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: Donating for the computer room of a social project in Chile Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Today we got bad news from Chile. The good project is no more supported by SENAME (youth welfare office). So they are solely reliant on private initiative. We removed the donate button from our website in favor of this organisation. If you want to donate please click the link above where there is another link for "Spenden". Thanks for your support!

We made a donation of another 100 Euros today.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by i-p on 23.09.2008 at 19:44.

18.09.2008 12:46 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: Donating for the computer room of a social project in Chile Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We are very happy to announce that we've made another donation of 100 Euros for the project today.

04.06.2010 20:18 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Another 50 Euros for centro infantil y juvenil de Santiago de Chile.

22.11.2010 17:58 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: