PBXes » English » Miscellaneous »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
neo
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.11.2007

Skip the premium for PRO, doubts !!???? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

Some moderator could take me this question, I have a premium account for 1 year already paid and would like to test the premium version, which looked so has 14 days free.

However, when I try upgrading to version PRO asks billing of value! That bill if it is 14 days free, ja that do not use the version frre Pbxces premium, but should have a system for direct test and after 14 days an option that I accept or not the service pro?

Another question, which is not clear is that I pbxes by taking the premium account and the account will migrate to PRO, in the case after the 14 days I desist from using version PRO my account will return to the premium version and with the same period I still remains, which paid for versãopremiun or return directly to version free and lose the months it had paid previously?

Thank you for the clarification, which I believe is of great value for those who wants to test the PRO version.

19.03.2008 19:18 neopark is offline Search for Posts by neopark Add neopark to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Skip the premium for PRO, doubts !!???? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You will be asked to provide a PayPal account to sign up for PRO. However, you can cancel at any time before the end of your free trial and your PayPal account will not be charged.

To answer your second question you can have a Premium Account, a PRO Account or both.

So for your paid year you can keep your Premium Account in parallel.

When cancelling PRO during the free trial or thereafter you will be reverted to Premium (instead of Free).

When you are 100% sure that you want to stay PRO and don't need the Premium any more, you can cancel that.

19.03.2008 21:26 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
neo
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.11.2007

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank You...

19.03.2008 21:58 neopark is offline Search for Posts by neopark Add neopark to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: