PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Indications in the Status page
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Indications in the Status page Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

It would be a worthwhile feature to provide some sort of indication between the Trunks and Extensions panes in the Status page.

What I have in mind is a directional arrow which will connect a trunk with the extension(s) that an inbound route will direct the calls to. A bidirectional arrow will indicate the outbound routes.

This will provide a bird's eye view of the routing between Extensions and Trunks, without requiring a trip to the individual trunk's config page.

Thanks for your efforts, and for putting this server online. We appreciate it more than you can think of.

06.03.2006 20:51 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
awa

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Two suggestions & a comment:

Firstly, where more than one trunk is registered with the same provider, it would be helpful to show these as two separate trunks.

Secondly, it wouuld be great to allow the status page [only] as a [mini?] read-only component on an independent [ie personal] web page. I live in a somewhat hostile region and when the phone's don't work it would be useful for other family member's to note the registration state [whether the problem is with extension registration or voice provider service outage].

One problem I have with both IE & Firefox is that I am regularly logged out of the status page and the browser does not remember my details.

Associated with the above suggestions, I would prefer to remain permanently logged -in on the staus page. If this is a drain on the servers then I understand the limitation.

Many thanks for a great product.

30.08.2006 10:03 awair is offline Search for Posts by awair Add awair to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: Indications in the Status page Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?postid=3228

23.11.2006 14:54 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to: