PBXes » English » Providers » RE: E61 can't dial +countrycode/citycode/telnumber
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jst

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
E61 can't dial +countrycode/citycode/telnumbe r Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm using the Gizmo project trunck and I want to use the currently stored tel.numbers in my E61 phone with "+Countrycode" format. But as soon I make an internet call with this countrycode prefix, it says "address not in use".

If I replace the "+" in front of the country code with a "00" or "011" everything works correctly. What can I do, to solve that?

I'm very knew to this VOIP, hopeful somebody can help me.

13.10.2006 10:44 jstruyf is offline Search for Posts by jstruyf Add jstruyf to your Buddy List
jst

found the solution myself Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just entered in the outbound the dial pattern ".XX." instead of "XX."
I'm not sure that it is a clean way, but it works.

13.10.2006 11:45 jstruyf is offline Search for Posts by jstruyf Add jstruyf to your Buddy List
dub

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure whether pbxes.com can even process a "+" as part of a phone number.

IMHO Nokia screwed up here. They should have added a function to their voip client asking people how to process a "+" in the beginning of a phone number, e.g. pass it on to the voip service, substitute a "00," or substitute an "011."

If pbxes.com could implement such a mapping it would be great, but I think the problem comes from a little farther north.

20.10.2006 11:48 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: E61 can't dial +countrycode/citycode/telnumbe r Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=478

20.10.2006 12:45 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to: