PBXes » English » Bugs »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meg
Premium Account

Registration Date: 12.05.2006

Problems with server Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

We can not access the Tokyo server now. All the accounts can not make and receive calls. Check it ASAP please

01.03.2008 10:41 megasystem is offline Search for Posts by megasystem Add megasystem to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Problems with server Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Do you still have this problem? There must have been a power outage in the Tokyo data center.

01.03.2008 15:54 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
meg
Premium Account

Tokyo server Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, we still have the problem.
Please contact the Data center!

01.03.2008 16:09 megasystem is offline Search for Posts by megasystem Add megasystem to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: Problems with server Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Power was restored 6 hours and 40 minutes ago. The server is working according to our checks and we can see CDRs in your Call Monitor. Please describe what problems you still have.

01.03.2008 16:49 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
meg
Premium Account

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Now, the system is working. I think the system is working because you reboot it, correct?
We had the problem from 16:20 to 23:40 ( about 6 hours )

01.03.2008 17:04 megasystem is offline Search for Posts by megasystem Add megasystem to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

No, we did not reboot.

This was the first outage that we noticed in the datacenter in Tokyo. Automatic failover and switchback did not work exactly as in the other datacenters. We corrected the error.

By correcting this error your PBX got reset (like pressing Submit & Start in Personal Data). Maybe resetting it had also solved the problem but I guess you had already tried that.

01.03.2008 17:58 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
meg
Premium Account

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We tried many times to reset pressing Submit&Start, but PBX didn't reset.
Thank you

02.03.2008 04:49 megasystem is offline Search for Posts by megasystem Add megasystem to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: