PBXes » English » Providers » RE: [resolved] voicetrading problem
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
voicetrading problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I use voicetrading to call out. since this morning it is impossible to use voicetrading through pbxes (www1)

You're call cannot be completed as dialed it says.

I also have the same voicetradingaccount on a fritzbox direct to my internet connection and am alble to make calls without any problems.

At pbxes I also have another betamax clone and that works without any problems.

A few weeks ago I read someone had the same problem on www1 and www5 still alive than did not have that problem.

Will there be a recplacement for www5 as you now only seem to have www1 in europe and if that fails the failover will be USA or Japan which would give a too long route from europe.

Is this an ip related voicetrading / pbxes thing ?

update seems to work again now, did a restart en saved some trunks again. very strange.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by bob on 19.03.2010 at 11:00.

19.03.2010 10:41 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: [resolved] voicetrading problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I have had no problems with Voicetrading on www1 using standard and premium routes.
The grey route fails on calls to some UK mobile networks (with the same symptoms you describe).
Regards

19.03.2010 14:13 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: