PBXes » English » Providers » PhoneGnome ReachBeyond now working
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pbs

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
All Circuits are Busy Now Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just re-activated my account to a premium account and re-registered my sipura ata to pbxes. When I dial a number and select an outbound trunk, I get the all circuits are busy now message. The dialed number shows up in the call log of the service provider, but does not go through, only giving me the busy message. I would normally assume that it is on the other service provider end, but I get the message with 2 providers; phonegnome and tpad.
My routes are very basic. Any example of my outbound route is 5|x. I dial 5, then 1 + area code + number for U.S. calls and 5 + 011 and number for international calls using phonegnome? This always worked before for me.
Inbound calls to the ata work fine and echo test works fine for me as well.

30.01.2008 11:13 pbsaver is offline Search for Posts by pbsaver Add pbsaver to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: All Circuits are Busy Now Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please have a look at the system log of your PBX.

30.01.2008 16:31 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
pbs

Tpad working; problem at Phonegnome? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I got tpad working, and it was my error. In addition to dialing a prefix to select tpad with pbxes, you must dial a 9 then 00 + country code.
I assume there is a problem at phonegnome, since my logs at PN show the call being placed in the proper format. Can anyone comment on this? Anyone with problems with PN?

31.01.2008 00:46 pbsaver is offline Search for Posts by pbsaver Add pbsaver to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Let me understand this better. Do you have a Phonegnome branded ATA somewhere, or are only using their SIP credentials to register your Phonegnome trunk?

Do you have a DID associated with your Phonegnome service? Do inbound calls to it ring and connect properly?

31.01.2008 19:26 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
pbs

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am registering to PN using Pbxes and my SIP credentials. I also registered to them with my own SIpura ata directly. All outbound dialing using PN, whether with my ata or registered through Pbxes stopped working a couple of days agao. I'm using the ReachBeyond Service, so I am a paying customer at PN. They only wish to treat me like an idiot. If you don't have any suggestions, I'm just going to pull the plug on them. Thanks

01.02.2008 04:36 pbsaver is offline Search for Posts by pbsaver Add pbsaver to your Buddy List
pbs

PhoneGnome ReachBeyond now working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just an update. PN ReachBeyond is now working for me. I didn't change any settings in my ata or with Pbxes, or PN. Thanks to those that responded.

02.02.2008 04:10 pbsaver is offline Search for Posts by pbsaver Add pbsaver to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: