PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: Transfer problems
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dek

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Transfer problems Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have 1 Snom 360 and 6 Snom M3 phones.

When i want to transfer a call between the extentions, i press ##EXTENTION

Example: ##201 - Normally it dials the extention, and i can hangup.

This used to work from every phone. Now it's only working on the Snom 360 phone.

If i press ##EXTENTION on the M3 phones during a call, nothing happens.

I have searched the forums - found a thread suggesting that i restarted my PBX. I have done that, without any results.

Any suggestions? Could it be the phones?

Thanks.

25.08.2008 14:04 dekolet is offline Search for Posts by dekolet Add dekolet to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Transfer problems Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Without having looked in the configurations of your phones and account, I believe this is related to DTMF transmission and detection.

How is the DTMF set in your extensions and IP phones? Have you recently updated the firmware on the M3 phones?

25.08.2008 17:13 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
dek

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Transfer problems Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The first thing i did with the phones, was to update the firmware to the latest.

It worked with the latest firmware, but then it suddently stopped. On all 6 m3 phones.

They are connected to 2 base stations, which i allso firmware updated.

How can i check the DTMF settings? Is it country specific?

26.08.2008 11:14 dekolet is offline Search for Posts by dekolet Add dekolet to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Well, it seems that in the M3 phone's OS the DTMF setting supports all 3 available options: In-Band, SIP Info and RFC2833.

The above info can be found under the SIP section of the Snom m3/Online Manual. So in your case, try to set the RFC2833 option, both on the M3 phones' web interface, as well as at the "dtmfmode" in their associated extensions.

If you can't find the appropriate setting, on the M3 web interface, let me know and we will try to help you.

27.08.2008 01:55 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: