PBXes » English » Bugs » Sipdroid TLS not working. TCP and UDP OK.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hir
Soho Account

Registration Date: 25.03.2014

Sipdroid TLS not working. TCP and UDP OK. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sipdroid (latest version) on Android 14 'phone will not register to pbxes.org by TLS protocol. It will register by TCP or UDP. It was registering by TLS earlier this week.

12.04.2024 01:20 hiresonic is offline Search for Posts by hiresonic Add hiresonic to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Sipdroid TLS not working. TCP and UDP OK. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

On our Android 14 it's working fine. First please check if you are using the right port number for TLS (5070).

12.04.2024 10:10 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
hir
Soho Account

Registration Date: 25.03.2014

RE: Sipdroid TLS not working. TCP and UDP OK. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for prompt reply.
Yes port 5070.
Have done the usual :test with fresh extension, restart app & restart 'phone.
Later today will:
check that an Android 8 'phone which registered was in fact using TLS,
test with an Android 12 device & any other device to hand.

12.04.2024 11:33 hiresonic is offline Search for Posts by hiresonic Add hiresonic to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: