PBXes » English » News » Dedicated IP for PRO
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Dedicated IP for PRO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

As already announced we have worked on a more reliable concept.

Reason was that PBXes

• was down for 2 days
  • had minor issues for 2 weeks
due to a network flood in November. Luckily such outages happen only about once in 10 years.

For those of you who are very dependent on phone services e.g. when you offer call center services, you are looking for maximum availibilty.

Therefore we have developed an improved architecture that can not be affected by network flooding. This includes a personal SIP server with a dedicated IP address which is only known to you and your SIP provider, thus won't be published on any name service.

This gives you two more advantages:
  • You can choose the location of your server ideally nearby to you and your clients, to improve voice quality.
  • The dedicated SIP server is working within the PBXes network, to securely backup your configuration. You can easily switch back to the main servers at any time.

To work with a dedicated IP get a PRO account. If you have several accounts on PBXes, you only need one to be PRO. Please call us to start with a dedicated IP.

17.02.2021 13:37 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
net
PBXes PRO

Registration Date: 02.05.2014

RE: Dedicated IP for PRO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

hello,
with ww1 my vohippo trunk does not work but only with ww4, if dedicated ip can be solutions I await the information.
regards

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by net on 20.03.2021 at 08:12.

20.03.2021 08:11 netostoner is offline Search for Posts by netostoner Add netostoner to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: Dedicated IP for PRO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, just tested it to proove your vohippo trunk registers successfully on dedicated IP.

20.03.2021 08:31 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
net
PBXes PRO

ok, perfect,
how should we proceed for dedicated IP?

22.03.2021 12:00 netostoner is offline Search for Posts by netostoner Add netostoner to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Please change your account to PRO. We will then move your account to a dedicated IP.

22.03.2021 13:33 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
net
PBXes PRO

1) I didn't understand what the total monthly cost will be, can you help me?

2) do I first have to sign up for Pro and then cancel premium?
regards

22.03.2021 15:18 netostoner is offline Search for Posts by netostoner Add netostoner to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

1) The PRO account that fits your setup costs €50 monthly for 10 extensions.

2) Yes, that would work, but cancelling first and subscribing next would also work.

22.03.2021 18:20 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
net
PBXes PRO

hello
I update a pro
maybe I made a mistake in to "Number of additional extensions:" I have not entered anything

regards

23.03.2021 11:26 netostoner is offline Search for Posts by netostoner Add netostoner to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

No problem, I've cancelled it. Please try again.

23.03.2021 11:57 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
net
PBXes PRO

how many extensions should i insert?

23.03.2021 12:19 netostoner is offline Search for Posts by netostoner Add netostoner to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

If you want to keep all of your 7 extensions, enter 10. Please note that with 10 extensions it is cheaper because of the price scale (http://pbxes.com/iptel_virtual-pbx.html).

If you only need one or two extensions, please delete the other ones in your account, and enter 1 or 2.

23.03.2021 12:32 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
net
PBXes PRO

done

23.03.2021 13:07 netostoner is offline Search for Posts by netostoner Add netostoner to your Buddy List
vet
Premium Account

Registration Date: 04.02.2015

We are intersted in dedicated IP. How can we start? We have several PRO accounts. Who we must call?

23.03.2021 17:05 vetrano is offline Search for Posts by vetrano Add vetrano to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Just upgrade one of your accounts to PRO from the shop page. We will then move all your accounts to one dedicated IP.

23.03.2021 18:06 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
kry
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 20.08.2021

Hi!
I need a dedicated ip.
I have registered a PRO tariff. How can I find out my dedicated ip for the PBX?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kry on 24.08.2021 at 05:39.

20.08.2021 05:44 kryptos372 is offline Search for Posts by kryptos372 Add kryptos372 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: