PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Number has been blacklisted 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hng
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.09.2010

Number has been blacklisted Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

So I am now getting an error blacklisted by gbsmlds and my cell number. This was an account that we had cancelled and also may have been a paid account. Secondly the pbx account that the number being blacklisted from is a pro account. So there should be no reason for this. Please remove my number form this

10.01.2018 16:03 hngsteve is offline Search for Posts by hngsteve Add hngsteve to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Number has been blacklisted Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

OK, deleted gbsmlds.

10.01.2018 17:22 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
hng
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.09.2010

RE: Number has been blacklisted Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you about how long does it take to get through the system as I am still getting the error.

10.01.2018 18:36 hngsteve is offline Search for Posts by hngsteve Add hngsteve to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: