PBXes » English » Providers »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dub

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Broadvoice i.p.tel? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Has anyone played with getting Broadvoice working on i.p.tel. When I originally installed it yesterday, it worked perfectly. I.P.tel lost the connection several hours later.

I can log onto Broadvoice just find with a softphone and have tried inputting the sip server's address in ip format as well as "sip.broadvoice.com"

Broadvoice is an open access unlimited provider which supports asterisk in SIP format. Thanks.

20.03.2006 08:15 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Working Broadvoice config? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Does anyone have a working configuration for a Broadvoice trunk in their PBXes account?

Especially how did you configure the Register String, which according to their website at http://www.broadvoice.com/support_install_asterisk.html needs to conform to the following syntax:

register =>
<phonenumber>@sip.broadvoice.com:<password>:<phonenumber>@sip.broadvoice.com/<extension>

Thanks

11.07.2007 16:32 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
jul

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yup, I have a broadvoice trunk working fine (from www5) connecting to sip.broadvoice.com

Make sure you use the username and password provided under account - devices - show settings

11.07.2007 23:28 julesn is offline Search for Posts by julesn Add julesn to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: