PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: DID not available after payment
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fre
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 27.05.2006

DID not available after payment Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

I received a mail today that my premium account had been disabled due to failed payment.
It seemed that Paypal was still using my old creditcard. After correcting this and paying the bill, my premium account was restored and all settings were back at normal.
However, the DID I purchased from IP-tel is still disconnected. Very annoying because it's the main inbound route!

Can IP-tel not give the customer a warning prior to disabling an account. Creditcards do expire every four years. And I don't like being disconnected in such a harsh way...

Being a good customer, I hope every thing will be back to normal as soon as possible?

Regards
Fred

01.07.2007 17:42 fredvasse is offline Search for Posts by fredvasse Add fredvasse to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: DID not available after payment Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Before our mail was sent PayPal sent a total of six emails to you. Now that your DID got disconnected after that, please order a new one. We will try to get the old number.

01.07.2007 21:20 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
fre
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 27.05.2006

RE: DID not available after payment Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I know that Paypal has sent me mail about this, and I have entered my new creditcard more than a week ago, but it tried to use the old one.

Can you verify if the number is still available? Otherwise I would like to request another DID on our other account at PBXes...

Regards
Fred

02.07.2007 07:17 fredvasse is offline Search for Posts by fredvasse Add fredvasse to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

The number is still available. Please order a new one and we will be able to assign the old one to you.

03.07.2007 10:16 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: