PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: www3 issues
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ani
Premium Account

Registration Date: 06.10.2014

Daumen runter! www3 issues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yesterday our account anika had a strange issue.
Our numbers from ITSP "Clouditalia" (ex Eutelia) was unattainable. We tried to click on "submit & start" and numbers worked for a few minutes, after that again unattainable.
The only way to solve this issue, has been to change "timezone - datacenter" to "www1" instead of "www3", and magically all worked good!
I'm afraid to come back to www3, does anyone have an explanation for this?
(Same issue on other ours account "noibroker" and "rrcostr" that they have been moved away to www1).
Thanks!

10.05.2017 16:29 anika is offline Search for Posts by anika Add anika to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: www3 issues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

www3 was rebooted yesterday morning and one parameter causing the issue you observed, was not properly set.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. The parameter is now on our watchlist for server reboots.

We corrected the problem today 11am CEST when two other clients contacted us via phone. So it is safe to move your account back, but you can also stay on www1 if you like.

10.05.2017 23:02 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ani
Premium Account

Registration Date: 06.10.2014

RE: www3 issues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Good job, i've verified and all works perfectly.
Thank you for your quick response.

11.05.2017 00:03 anika is offline Search for Posts by anika Add anika to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: