PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Soho subscribtion cancelled
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
2de
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.02.2012

Soho subscribtion cancelled Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I have updated my credit card information with paypal but still the payment doesn't seem to go through. Can it be that the subscription was made through an old paypal account?
If the Soho subscription is cancelled is my account automatically downgraded to a free account so that I can re-apply for a SOHO account with a new paypal account (that I know does work)?

WJ

13.03.2017 10:04 2decide is offline Search for Posts by 2decide Add 2decide to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Soho subscribtion cancelled Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Your subscription has already been cancelled by Paypal so you need to set up a new one from our shop page.

We recommend to do this within 24 hours to avoid the automatical downgrade to a free account.

13.03.2017 12:56 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
2de
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.02.2012

RE: Soho subscribtion cancelled Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the warning!
New subscription has been activated

WJ

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 2de on 13.03.2017 at 14:41.

13.03.2017 14:41 2decide is offline Search for Posts by 2decide Add 2decide to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: