PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: PBXes hanging
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.03.2013

PBXes hanging Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Seems like somthing hanging from your side. Call forwarding not working as system thinks that extention still online. Reconfiguration, restart doesn't help.

04.12.2015 06:25 toprocket is offline Search for Posts by toprocket Add toprocket to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: PBXes hanging Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Extensions can not be unregistered by restarting your PBX. You either need to unregister it by SIP protocol (e.g. when closing your Softphone) or by waiting registration timeout to expire.

On mobile extensions you have the option of selecting "WLAN_Only". This makes registration timeouts much shorter. Some devices and softphones allow you to configure your registration timeout. Registration timeouts should not be less than 3 minutes.

06.12.2015 20:32 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: