PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: request to downgrade this to a free account
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nmd

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
request to downgrade this to a free account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

I was administering this account for a friend and would like her to take it over and have it downgraded to a free account.

Right now it's a paid account because your system believed I had registered a second account for myself in addition to my primary account.

Let me know if you need any additional info, and when this has been taken care of.

thanks!

23.08.2013 01:07 nmdc is offline Search for Posts by nmdc Add nmdc to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: request to downgrade this to a free account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

No problem, you may downgrade it.

26.08.2013 11:15 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cyh

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: request to downgrade this to a free account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I had a free account until last month, when I upgraded to a Premium account because I had exceeded the minutes allotted to a free account. After a couple of weeks I tried to downgrade back to the free account, but my Google Voice trunk has been deleted. How can I restore this trunk to my free account? I have had it for years.

27.05.2015 06:56 cyhastings is offline Search for Posts by cyhastings Add cyhastings to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: