PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Unresponsive web interface / call quality issues
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wea
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 21.03.2014

www2 unresponsive web interface / call quality issues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey Pascal / ip-tel,

All three of our PBXes.com accounts are inaccessible via the web interface and we're experiencing call quality issues with at least the www2 server.

We use our PBX for business use so need to resolve within the next 12 hours if at all possible.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-JM

Edit 20:59 EST: www4 is responsive for me now, www2 is still down. Have not received a notification that my www2 accounts (which are inaccessible and having issues) have been temporarily migrated to www4. Help!!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by wea on 19.02.2015 at 03:25.

19.02.2015 02:22 wearegsar is offline Search for Posts by wearegsar Add wearegsar to your Buddy List
jow

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Unresponsive web interface / call quality issues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I also had this issue earlier today, but managed to log on using a mobile internet connection. Could it be a dns issue affecting your connection? I manually transferred my account to www4 server and it's back working now, although all our phones keep experiencing intermittent authorisation failures.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jow on 19.02.2015 at 06:07.

19.02.2015 04:49 jowtron is offline Search for Posts by jowtron Add jowtron to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Unresponsive web interface / call quality issues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yesterday www2 was temporarily busy for quickly scanning database logs. This could have slowed down web interface although monitoring did not complain about it.

19.02.2015 11:36 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: