PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Deleted trunks are not actually deleted
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
emg

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Deleted trunks are not actually deleted Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Might need some help here - I deleted trunks from my interface, but with my trunk provider, they still show as connected, and if I connect an extension to the pbxes, calls made to the trunks still come through to the extension?

I tried deleting all trunks now, but the situation is still the same - any ideas?

03.04.2014 16:08 emgroup is offline Search for Posts by emgroup Add emgroup to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Deleted trunks are not actually deleted Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There is one trunk left visible in your web config, and that's the only trunk your account is registering to.

There is a timeout of up to 60 minutes for a registration to expire. Please re-check!

04.04.2014 08:44 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
emg

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Deleted trunks are not actually deleted Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yep, found out about that 60 minute thingie - any way to "force" a reload of your servers here and now - e.g. yesterday I stressed out a bit because I entered a wrong account, so instead of a test trunk, all our calls from the real trunk started to get into your system - they continued doing so for about 1 hour (the 60 minute thingie) even so the account was deleted...

04.04.2014 13:39 emgroup is offline Search for Posts by emgroup Add emgroup to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: