PBXes » English » News » On call system - Call forward schedule 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe On call system - Call forward schedule Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

A new feature allows call forwarding and calendar to be integrated. This was added for employees working on call on varying days/times. A shared extension, e.g. a hotline number, can be called to reach the employee currently being on call, and PBXes will forward the call to those employee(s) that have scheduled being busy at the time of the incoming call.

To add call forwarding just add a new call to your calendar, with name/subject set to the home or mobile number to call, and account set to the shared extension number. Start and duration of the call should cover the period that this call forwarding should be active at.

Because online calendar is part of PBXes PRO the new scheduling is only available to PBXes PRO users. You can let your employees log into the calendar by adding a voicemail PIN to the shared extension. Then they can login with user "AccountName-SharedExtensionNumber" and password being the associated voicemail PIN.

Please note that standard call diversion will be evaluated first, before calendar dependent forwarding. If on call is to be implement for emergency numbers there should be a second number, or a backup list to call for added redundancy.

08.02.2014 23:16 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: