PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: API for extension CRUD operations ?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
eas

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
API for extension CRUD operations ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello, I'm pretty new to PBXes.org , just registered and done all the basic configuration I need.
Before moving to PRO account (now on Premium), I need to know either it is possible to batch create (update, delete) extensions via some API ? I'd need hundreds of extensions and their lifecycle depends on external workflow.
If now, how could I resolve this situation ?

Thanks.

02.01.2014 16:05 easyonpad is offline Search for Posts by easyonpad Add easyonpad to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: API for extension CRUD operations ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Presently there is no such API. You could do it with a custom HTTPS request, posting the neccessary parameters to PBXes webserver. As PBXes is a stable service we only do minor changes to its webforms.

02.01.2014 17:32 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
eas

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: API for extension CRUD operations ? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p
Presently there is no such API. You could do it with a custom HTTPS request, posting the neccessary parameters to PBXes webserver. As PBXes is a stable service we only do minor changes to its webforms.

Don't I need to be authenticated to be able to POST to HTTPS ? If yes, will be enough with Basic HTTP Authentication headers ?

Thanks.

03.01.2014 15:08 easyonpad is offline Search for Posts by easyonpad Add easyonpad to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: