PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Dial patterns
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pav

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Dial patterns Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Can anyone tell me what dial patterns I have to use to dial to land-line numbers in Romania and Greece. Thank you.

30.05.2013 10:53 pavel5044 is offline Search for Posts by pavel5044 Add pavel5044 to your Buddy List
pbf
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.12.2010

RE: Dial patterns Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I guess it depends on SIP provider's rules you use to terminate this direction

05.06.2013 20:41 pbforns is offline Search for Posts by pbforns Add pbforns to your Buddy List
pav

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Dial patterns Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Мaybe I was not clear enough. Situation is as follows: All calls to landlines in Greece and Romania I have for free /included in mountly fee/ so my idea is to put in outgoing rule of that provider, dial patterns that will route all calls to fixed numbers to Gr and Ro via this provider. But I don't now exactly how to make this dial pattern in the way, that calls to all landlines /all or at least major cities/ to be routed via that provider.
Sorry for my English!

07.06.2013 21:30 pavel5044 is offline Search for Posts by pavel5044 Add pavel5044 to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

If you search the forum for 'dial rules' you will find much information.
This thread should answer your question
http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?t...1267450378&sid=

Regards

08.06.2013 13:08 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: