PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: please delete my old account: regiontehsnab - big BUG
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wgo

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
please delete my old account: regiontehsnab - big BUG Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

please delete my old account: regiontehsnab

I registered a new account (wgood), when the old began to fail due to an internal error (up support could reach more than 3 days, and is used to PBXES Calling customers and receiving calls from customers), so I had to experiment and register a new account(wgood), the problem now - the call is not forwarded to me on the phone in Call Monitor writes "blacklisted by regiontesnab" - please correct it is impeding the work. Going into account regiontesnab - could not remove it because wrote "your acccount was blocked"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wgo on 22.01.2013 at 20:29.

22.01.2013 20:13 wgood is offline Search for Posts by wgood Add wgood to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: please delete my old account: regiontehsnab - big BUG Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

OK, done.

24.01.2013 11:34 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: