PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Issue with inbound and outgoing call. Can't make more than one.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wor

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Our premium account is down. I-p-tel help! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello

please look our account. We have a issue when only one call can be made (inbound or outgoing). When made second call (inbound or outgoing) we have busy tone. Also in call monitor we have status busy. Before last week all work fine. Our voip provider give us ability to make 10 simultaneous call .
I am make restart a lot of time but it don't help.
Please assyst i-p-tel!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wor on 25.10.2012 at 16:02.

24.10.2012 21:26 worksyspbx is offline Search for Posts by worksyspbx Add worksyspbx to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Issue with inbound and outgoing call. Can't make more than one. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Reason is your purchase of a single G.729 channel. This limits your number of simultaneous calls. Either cancel that subscription or purchase another one for an additional channel.

27.10.2012 22:12 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: