PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Heavy Usage warning
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 01.09.2010

Heavy Usage warning Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have a SOHO account with an allowance of 2000 minutes per month, of which we typically use less than 400. I noticed some time ago that two of our three extensions were unable to call each other, though they could make and receive all other calls. Rebooting the phones (Grandstream GXP2000) made no difference, and the problem remained unresolved.

Some time later I was looking at the status panel and could see an ongoing call between the two problem extensions. Finally figured out how to kill that call using the Status panel. We have now received a demand to pay up the equivalent of 10 months SOHO subscription for this one FAKE call or be cut off!

The demand comes from a no-reply address and suggests contacting PBXES through the support link - i.e. buy support time in order to respond.

Please don't cut us off! The 194 hour call seems to be a bug on the PBXES side!

Eoin

02.08.2012 09:50 404howth is offline Search for Posts by 404howth Add 404howth to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Heavy Usage warning Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Don't worry. I've cleared the heavy usage flag for your account.

02.08.2012 15:14 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
eco
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 16.11.2009

RE: Heavy Usage warning Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks!

02.08.2012 15:16 ecolley is offline Search for Posts by ecolley Add ecolley to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: