PBXes » Deutsch » Fehler » RE: Fehler auf der Seite
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
all

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Fehler auf der Seite Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wenn ich irgendetwas am ändern möchte z.b. eine
Rufnummer so kommt wenn man es speichern will immer . Fehler auf der Seite . Eintragungen von neuen Daten ist nicht möglich. warum?

09.05.2007 06:35 allam is offline Search for Posts by allam Add allam to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fragezeichen RE: Fehler auf der Seite Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Auf welcher Seite haben Sie das Problem (URL)?

09.05.2007 15:41 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
all

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

https://www1.pbxes.com/config.php

Auf dieser Seite habe ich das Problem und es ist immer noch

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by all on 19.05.2007 at 15:25.

19.05.2007 15:24 allam is offline Search for Posts by allam Add allam to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Daumen hoch! RE: Fehler auf der Seite Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Das Problem wurde behoben.

15.06.2007 00:35 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: