PBXes » English » Bugs » "Cleaning Up" notification email for double account
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
drp

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
"Cleaning Up" notification email for double account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear I-P-Tel
I received an automatic email from your system regarding a second account that I have opened and registered with at pbxes.

Indeed, I opened a second free account, back in march, because I had some problems in getting the extensions to work properly, the extension was turning grey immediately after setting them up, trunk was registering successfully (I explained this when I deleted the account). Because I also received some trunk outages notifications, I thought that maybe the server pbx3 was having some problems.

I registered a second account with pbx1, hoping that the new account will fix the issue. It didn't, the extension was having the same behaviour. Looking for some advice on the forum for this matter, I discovered that it's not allowed with 2 free accounts, so I deleted the first (oldest) account (only used less than 50-100 minutes since opening, even less, a couple of minutes used on the second one, for testing).

I prefer the second account, my first is already gone, I deleted it myself, but still receiving this message.
I upgraded to SOHO the active account, but because I don't use pbxes regularly, just on some private projects that I am working on from time to time, I don't intend to keep the subscription.

Can I return the second account (and only, because it was deleted) to a free account and keep it? Thanks

Schone Grusse!
Bogdan

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by drp on 01.04.2012 at 09:37.

01.04.2012 09:35 drpascu is offline Search for Posts by drpascu Add drpascu to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: