PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: BUG: Ringall strategy with classic extensions
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fan
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 13.01.2009

BUG: Ringall strategy with classic extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

When setting a Ring Group with a Ringall strategy calling 2 Classic Extensions simultaneously, the calling party doesn't hear a ringtone indicating the call is in progress.

If the Ringall strategy has only 1 number, than the calling party hears the ringtone.

Tested with 2 different trunks.

Please advise.

20.06.2012 07:40 fantajisa is offline Search for Posts by fantajisa Add fantajisa to your Buddy List
rtm

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: BUG: Ringall strategy with classic extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have same problem:
Moving office for a few months so incoming calls need to be forwarded to several classical extensions at the same time (mostly mobile phones).

NOTE
I found more info here

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?t...1293645026&sid=

But the solution discussed does not work for me.
Only when I have one classical extension in a ring group, the calling party gets ringback tone.

I solved it before by setting a ring group with external numbers (followed by #) AND including in the ring group a dummy SIP extension " that really rings" ie that is registered in ATA hardware. But thats not easy and requires hardware.

If the moderator would have a better solution I would really appreciate to hear.

18.02.2013 15:45 rtmont is offline Search for Posts by rtmont Add rtmont to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: