PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: don't know why my free account was blocked 1 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rol

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Fragezeichen don't know why my free account was blocked Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

a few weeks ago my free account was suddenly blocked.
Your e-mail of November 6, 2009 mentioned:
"This can have the following reasons:

* You violated our terms of service for free accounts.
* You exceeded your minutes quota during a past month.
* You failed to make a payment.

Exceeding minutes quota requires upgrade to Premium or PRO.

Best regards,
i-p-tel"

I did'nt understand why my account was blocked because i did not violate anything and i did not exceed my quota.
Could you explain?
I upgraded to a soho account to get things working again.
and to be able to write my complaint to you on this forum.
I hope i get an answer.
Regards, Roland

29.11.2009 16:41 rolandpauline is offline Search for Posts by rolandpauline Add rolandpauline to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: don't know why my free account was blocked Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You created more than one account. Before you ask, I can't see which ones.

29.11.2009 17:14 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
rol

RE: don't know why my free account was blocked Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

i created a second account because the first one (rolandbaumgarten) was one day suddenly a total mess from your side, i could.nt reach it anymore or change modes so i decided to get rid of it which i did. After that i created a new account (rolandpauline). i don't understand why that first account is still visible on your side. Anyway i don't use it anymore. i only use that new account rolandpauline. Please get rid of the first account!
At this moment my existing account rolandpauline which i paid for!! is not working again. I can't register anymore.
Please HELP

01.12.2009 09:54 rolandpauline is offline Search for Posts by rolandpauline Add rolandpauline to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

I've reset the number of accounts to 1. To get your account working I clicked "Submit & Start" in "Personal Data" (see HELP >> FAQ). This becomes necessary sometimes, but usually very seldom.

01.12.2009 10:11 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
rol

Daumen hoch! RE: don't know why my free account was blocked Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks a lot for your quick respons, all is working fine again. Pity i had to get a paid account to get things solved. i guess i can cancel that paid account now to get back to my free account? So that no SOHO subscriptionmoney is drawn from my paypal account next month?
Regards, Roland. fröhlich

01.12.2009 19:24 rolandpauline is offline Search for Posts by rolandpauline Add rolandpauline to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Yes

02.12.2009 10:54 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
rol

Thanks,
And in this thread i could read how to downgrade to my free account:
PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » How to downgrade from Soho account to free account?

Thanks once more, over and out.
Roland

02.12.2009 11:31 rolandpauline is offline Search for Posts by rolandpauline Add rolandpauline to your Buddy List
rtm

I opened several accounts since I found your fantastic service last week. But each of them is for family and friends and will be used seperately.

Despite their account being registered at a different email address (theirs!), they too got a message that their account will be removed if not upgraded.

How do I avoid that their accounts will be disabled?

01.06.2011 07:22 rtmont is offline Search for Posts by rtmont Add rtmont to your Buddy List
baz

are you using the same trunks?

01.06.2011 14:41 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
rtm

I may have during testing, although it should of course not be at the same time. I saw that a trunk may remain active for about 1 hour even when removed.

I am porting some numbers to VOIP, so I used what I had to test the accounts. I have gone over the accounts and now all trunks should be seperated.

Paid accounts:
1. I bought SOHO for one account (for myself), but decided I did not want to publish on the forum using my full name, so I cancelled that one after one payment.
2. I bought SOHO for another account (for myself) and that one is now loaded and in use.
3. I set up one account last week for a friend who was traveling in the USA and he was very happy with the service on BRIA (iphone). He may also want to upgrade to SOHO due to Google Voice capability.
4. I set up another account this week for another friend who will be traveling tomorrow to the USA also with BRIA. I have also started verification on my paypal for his account as he currently had no paypal himself. This is also for SOHO due to the Google Voice convenience.
5. I set up 2 more accounts for 2 family members, they will remain non-paid accounts, but are low volume users.

As you can see, I may inadvertently be in conflict with your policy, so please let me know if I can continue to administer their accounts for them. Some people may enjoy the service but have no real knowledge to set it up.

I do not intend to abuse your system or disobey the policy.

I like your service very much.

A) Just a note: A particular problem that I had when setting up ring groups that include an extension (it may happen) that does not exist. Then the whole ring group will fail to answer the call. Hence my extensive testing in the past days.

B) When setting up IVR, I would like to upload a file I used in the past from my Asterisk system. Is there a way to do this?

01.06.2011 15:21 rtmont is offline Search for Posts by rtmont Add rtmont to your Buddy List
sna

My account (snagornyy) was disabled? Why?
All other account were deleted earlyer

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sna on 17.02.2012 at 08:16.

08.02.2012 16:45 snagornyy is offline Search for Posts by snagornyy Add snagornyy to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: