PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: payment methods
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
vir

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Lampe payment methods Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Beta period will end soon, so free service may end soon too.

I am afraid I won´t be capable to pay for this service, if you keep accepting payments via Paypal only.

29.03.2006 19:19 virtualorbis is offline Search for Posts by virtualorbis Add virtualorbis to your Buddy List
amb

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

we hope that period will be extended and of course - direct debit from CC and www.moneybookers.com is only two methods available for me. + bank wire smile

30.03.2006 20:35 ambervoip is offline Search for Posts by ambervoip Add ambervoip to your Buddy List
SIP

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I hope they will use CC or moneybooker, since no thing else is avilable for me here.

30.03.2006 21:07 SIP is offline Search for Posts by SIP Add SIP to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

PayPal works for Me just fine, so I hope they do not abandon it!

31.03.2006 08:20 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
SIP

CC , moneybooker and pay pal

31.03.2006 08:52 SIP is offline Search for Posts by SIP Add SIP to your Buddy List
amb

Zitat:
Originally posted by supernettel
PayPal works for Me just fine, so I hope they do not abandon it!

PayPal do not work with all countries. So, I i will try paypal, it will be illegal smile

31.03.2006 22:11 ambervoip is offline Search for Posts by ambervoip Add ambervoip to your Buddy List
vir

Recently got my Money Bookers account working...
So I hope they choose as a payment method

19.04.2006 20:48 virtualorbis is offline Search for Posts by virtualorbis Add virtualorbis to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

I add my vote for keeping Paypal too.

For the people that can't use Paypal, can you please indicate the countries you are in.

04.05.2006 01:55 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: payment methods Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We've started accepting Bitcoin payments. The first product available are Premium accounts. Soon we will also offer Soho accounts paid by Bitcoins.

31.01.2014 10:42 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: