PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Problem with "blacklisted" from double account
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
man
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.07.2007

Problem with "blacklisted" from double account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

hello,
I had a second account I had created for my old boss and it was causing my personal mobile phone number to be blacklisted.
I followed the advice given at
http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?t...1205824702&sid=

and upgraded the unwanted account (my boss' account, so to speak). I managed to delete all trunks and routes, but there was no option in the Personal Data page to DELETE the account.
I have since then cancelled the subscription for the unwanted account and thought everything was good, as my number was no longer blacklisted.
Unfortunately my number is being blacklisted again and the unwanted account appears to be blocked again!!!
What can I do? How can one delete an unwanted account? I really don't want to upgrade the unwanted account again! I did it once and could not delete it...
Would appreaciate if you guys could look into it.
My current pro account is 'manula' and the unwanted account that needs deleting is 'gabriella'. If you check you can see that it was upgraded to Pro for a month.
Thank you!

01.01.2012 09:33 manula is offline Search for Posts by manula Add manula to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Problem with "blacklisted" from double account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

OK, deleted it for you.

01.01.2012 10:51 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
man
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.07.2007

RE: Problem with "blacklisted" from double account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

thank you very much!
I appreciate that!

01.01.2012 11:46 manula is offline Search for Posts by manula Add manula to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

PS: The delete button appears in "Personal Data" as soon as your paid subscription has been canceled. It can be used before an account gets blocked again.

01.01.2012 15:14 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: