PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: static and hangup after transfer from digital receptionist
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ajt

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
static and hangup after transfer from digital receptionist Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I setup my pbx using my google voice trunk. Thus far, I am able to make calls without a problem and can receive them when not using the digital receptionist.

However, I encounter a problem when using the receptionist. After pressing the appropriate option to transfer to an extension, I hear a terrible static noise and the call disconnects after a few seconds. I have been testing it from a landline with the call routed to a softphone that works fine for making calls. I have it set to go directly to voicemail now but would like to use this feature.

All help is greatly appreciated.
Aug 17, 2011 EDIT: I noticed that I got no response from anyone and was deafened by the silence so I did some trial and error work over a couple of days. The solution was simple. I quit using the google trunk and now use the callcentric trunk. Once I made the switch, the problem vanished

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by ajt on 17.08.2011 at 23:17.

08.08.2011 23:22 ajtabaktx is offline Search for Posts by ajtabaktx Add ajtabaktx to your Buddy List
ewj
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 21.01.2012

RE: static and hangup after transfer from digital receptionist Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have the same issue. Got the Soho account specifically for use with Google voice, so using another trunk defeats the purpose. Calls through the Google voice number to the virtual attendant have a really loud static once an extension is selected. My calls actually go to the extensions though and everything else works great, however the ear splitting static is enough to make it unusable. Any support?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ewj on 28.04.2012 at 23:48.

28.04.2012 23:45 ewj2l is offline Search for Posts by ewj2l Add ewj2l to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: static and hangup after transfer from digital receptionist Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1302637279

29.04.2012 23:37 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to: