PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: Grandstream HT-503
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rap

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Grandstream HT-503 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

What are the parameters to put in my Grandstream HT-503 ?
I tried almost all combinations but it can't register neither. It works perfectly with other providers.

Thanks for your help,

Raphael.

08.08.2008 10:37 raphoumail is offline Search for Posts by raphoumail Add raphoumail to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Grandstream HT-503 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Since the HT-503 just entered in the marketplace, can you port forward its' web interface so I can take a look at the configuration you have?

Older Grandstream ATAs work properly with PBXes, but the new HT-503 as well as the HT-502 contain new firmware which supports added features (like local Dial Plan), not yet tested with PBXes.

08.08.2008 17:36 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
rap

RE: Grandstream HT-503 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I tried but I can't port forward for access.. I'll try again in a minute

Thanks a lot for your help

EDIT : here the downloadable settings :
http://www.raphoumail.com/GUI_HT488.rar
Thanks

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by rap on 08.08.2008 at 18:12.

08.08.2008 18:01 raphoumail is offline Search for Posts by raphoumail Add raphoumail to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Hey Raphael,

The settings in the archive are from a HT-488 not an HT-503. Please upload the ones from the HT-503, the way you have it configured for your PBXes account.

Take care.

10.08.2008 01:22 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
rap

My mistake, sorry...

here the correct link :

http://www.grandstream.com/user_manuals/GUI/GUI_HT503.rar

Well, I just entered pbxes.org (tried sip.pbxes.org and ip address) with different ports and user login + password...

Thanks for your help,
Raphael

10.08.2008 14:03 raphoumail is offline Search for Posts by raphoumail Add raphoumail to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

I have looked through the screenshots of the web interface, and it's at least 50% different from the previous version. So it will not be that easy to configure.

11.08.2008 22:54 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
rap

That's strange because it was really easy for voxalot (just username, password and sip server), as it was for a vmware image of PbxInAFlash. It's just Pbxes that doesn't work... (as formy DVG-G1402S, see other post)

12.08.2008 10:11 raphoumail is offline Search for Posts by raphoumail Add raphoumail to your Buddy List
dui

RE: Grandstream HT-503 FXO CID Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi there!

Is there any testing done with the FXO port of the Grandstream HT-503?

I registered the FXO port with a normal extention and telling the HT-503 to Unconditional Call Forward to a caller group.

Currently on the devices in the caller group, the Extention ID of the FXO is seen, but I would love to see the Caller ID of the one, calling my PSTN/FXO...

Any ideas?

PSTN = NL KPN with CALLER ID.

18.08.2008 20:52 duikerict is offline Search for Posts by duikerict Add duikerict to your Buddy List
rap

RE: Grandstream HT-503 FXO CID Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

How did you register pbxes with HT-503 ? Weeks I'm trying to do so ! Please help ;-)

Thanks a lot

Zitat:
Originally posted by duikerict
Hi there!

Is there any testing done with the FXO port of the Grandstream HT-503?

I registered the FXO port with a normal extention and telling the HT-503 to Unconditional Call Forward to a caller group.

Currently on the devices in the caller group, the Extention ID of the FXO is seen, but I would love to see the Caller ID of the one, calling my PSTN/FXO...

Any ideas?

PSTN = NL KPN with CALLER ID.

18.08.2008 23:56 raphoumail is offline Search for Posts by raphoumail Add raphoumail to your Buddy List
dui

First some specs:

Product Model: HT-503 V1.1B
Software Version: Program-- 1.0.0.15 Bootloader-- 1.0.0.9 Core-- 1.0.0.23 Base-- 1.0.0.66

( I updated it via ADVANCED SETTINGS tab TFTP 168.75.215.189 )

Settings:

Tab: BASIC SETTINGS

- Unconditional Call Forward to VOIP: username-707@ www5.pbxes.org : 5060

Where 707 is an internal ringgroup.

In PBXes I made an incoming route called 'username-707' pointing to ring group 707

Tab: ADVANCED SETTINGS

- Firmware Upgrade and Provisioning: TFTP 168.75.215.189 check every week

Tab: FXS PORT

- Not configured

Tab: FXO PORT

- SIP Server & Outbound proxy: pbxes.org
- Sip transport: UDP
- SIP UserID : an extention i made for this purpose.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dui on 29.08.2008 at 11:54.

19.08.2008 13:26 duikerict is offline Search for Posts by duikerict Add duikerict to your Buddy List
tom
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.08.2010

Hello,

Some one has a HT503 (Grandstream)... configuring to bypass? like...

http://www.grandstream.com/products/ht_s...ff_scenario.pdf

#Route Calls to PSTN.

If some has success with tht... please post the configuration...

Thanks in advance.

30.04.2011 03:21 tomatte is offline Search for Posts by tomatte Add tomatte to your Buddy List
elk

I'd send you my configuration but there's no easy way to do that.

This is basically what I found:

Grandstream Forums

Basically there is this little obscure setting found at the bottom of the FXO setup called "Stage Method". Default is set to 2, change that to a 1.

If it also helps, I setup my Grandstream as a SubPBX.

18.10.2011 01:45 elkosupertech is offline Search for Posts by elkosupertech Add elkosupertech to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: