PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Google Talk issues: when I receive a gchat, call drops 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hbb

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Google Talk issues: when I receive a gchat, call drops Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

I have a weird problem that perhaps someone can help me out with: I've searched the boards but no one seems to have my particular problem. I have my Sipdroid hooked into PBXes which is in turn hooked into my Google Talk account, and for the most part it works absolutely perfectly. I do, however, have one odd bug: if I have gmail open on my computer, and happen to receive a gchat, the call drops. the Sipdroid screen says "no data", and I have to hang up and call the person back.

It doesn't happen if gmail is just open; I've happily had conversations with gmail open where I did not receive a gchat. The moment I receive that gchat, however, the call drops. It's an odd bug and so far I've been avoiding it by turning off gmail when I make calls, but I'd love to find a real solution.

Is there anyone else experiencing this issue / has a tip to fix it (or to look in the right direction to fix it?)

Thank you, and have a good day!

17.08.2011 20:07 hbbtstar is offline Search for Posts by hbbtstar Add hbbtstar to your Buddy List
rda
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 20.03.2011

RE: Google Talk issues: when I receive a gchat, call drops Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

hello there,

I'm actually stuck before that... have you been able to call a gmail account from your pbxes ?

after setting up a google talk trunk I'm capable to receive calls on my gmail account, then routed to my pbxes extension but every time I try to make a call from my pbxes to something like name@gmail.com ... I always receive a google message "your call cannot be completed" or something like that.. any idea?

Best
Rosario

12.09.2011 17:02 rdarioc is offline Search for Posts by rdarioc Add rdarioc to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: