PBXes » English » Providers » O2 Germany Mobile closes VoIP SIP access
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rda
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 20.03.2011

O2 Germany Mobile closes VoIP SIP access Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear all,

I have been experiencing this issue since weeks now.

I own a German O2 prepaid card on which I have been used to enable a monthly internet flat option.

This till a few weeks ago when SIP service is no more working. At least I can place calls but I cannot receive any, although my client apparently properly register itself on PBXes switch.

Unfortunately I have been able to try only with applications running on my Nokia N70 (Nimbuzz, Fring) which do not allow to change standard SIP port.

Nonetheless O2 Germany proudly announced this agreement:

http://www.telephonyworld.com/news/telef...-voip-services/

In which evidently they now changed their policy.

If anybody could check with different devices or software that could be great, otherwise as they are still claiming to offer VoIP access spread the voice as it is untrue.

Best
Rosario

p.s. XMPP seems still working, but I haven't found a way to route calls from PBXes switch to any of my google or yahoo accounts. If anybody has any viable solution I'll really appreciate any feedback.

15.09.2011 08:28 rdarioc is offline Search for Posts by rdarioc Add rdarioc to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: