PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Trunks that cannot be edited or deleted
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dro

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Trunks that cannot be edited or deleted Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi There,

In the proccess of setting up my pbx to receive sip calls from the outside world and according to some threads, I created trunks called "dromo-103" and "dromo-105".

The situation is that after I created such trunks they do not appear in my control panel so I have no way to delete them or edit them.

How can I get rid of them ?

Best Regards,

23.08.2011 01:01 dromo is offline Search for Posts by dromo Add dromo to your Buddy List
hal

RE: Trunks that cannot be edited or deleted Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi!
As far as I know, to be able to receive sip call from outside, you should create inbound route, not trunks

About the other issue, I'm sorry I can't help you.

23.08.2011 17:35 halldis is offline Search for Posts by halldis Add halldis to your Buddy List
mur

RE: Trunks that cannot be edited or deleted Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am getting the same error. My is GV Trunk that seems to be lost but I can't add another because the ID is already in use.

27.08.2011 05:46 murphyjp is offline Search for Posts by murphyjp Add murphyjp to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: