PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: Conference
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nin

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Conference Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello. Before, when somebody joined a conference room I heard a sound - now nothing, so I never know if somebody has joined the call

23.09.2008 12:40 ninpat is offline Search for Posts by ninpat Add ninpat to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Conference Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey Nino,

I will verify this with Pascal, and let you know.

23.09.2008 14:58 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Conference Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have modified extensions.conf > ext-meetme in Source View. Removed meetme option "a".

This gives you the tone but removes the administrators menu (e.g. for ejecting callers).

Would you mind to have this thread moved to the public "PBXes PRO" forum?

23.09.2008 15:16 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
nin

ok

25.09.2008 21:42 ninpat is offline Search for Posts by ninpat Add ninpat to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Thanks.

02.10.2008 16:43 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
hal

I can't find this "a" setting in the ext-meetme file.

Is it still there or the info is outdated?

25.08.2011 00:39 halldis is offline Search for Posts by halldis Add halldis to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: