PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Google Voice not working?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Achtung Google Voice not working? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

For about four days now, Google Voice peering seems to be an "on-and-off" service. For example, I've been unable to make outgoing calls over my GV trunk.

Is anyone else having problems?!

27.04.2011 22:30 703220 is offline Search for Posts by 703220 Add 703220 to your Buddy List
bla

RE: Google Voice not working? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Same here, just for today though. So. Cal USA starting at about 3:00PST. Incoming is also not working (Sipdroid).

~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit. I hit Submit & Start on my Personal Data page and it's back to working again. Glitch?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit again: Perhaps something to do with this the "Pbxes not working today" thread in Bugs Forum (can't link to it).

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by bla on 28.04.2011 at 00:08.

27.04.2011 23:56 blaicart is offline Search for Posts by blaicart Add blaicart to your Buddy List
osh

RE: Google Voice not working? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have noticed the same issue. It seems that when I now sign in to Google Talk within Gmail, my GTalk trunk stops working. A few minutes after signout from Gmail the trunk begins to work again.

13.05.2011 00:47 oshu is offline Search for Posts by oshu Add oshu to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: