PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Account deletions
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ham

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Account deletions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have repeatedly had my account deleted. I would always receive the following email:

Zitat:

Subject: Your account has been deleted.

This can have the following reasons:

* You requested deletion of your account.
* The personal data you supplied was incomplete or incorrect.

Best regards,
i-p-tel

I finally signed up for a soho account so that I can ask why this is happening? I have always had all of my personal data filled out correctly, and I never requested a deletion. You even deleted my account while I was waiting to be verified with Paypal. The verification still went through, and I recreated my account and bought a soho account. Will my soho account be deleted as well? If so, will I get a refund? I want to use your service, but I'm afraid that you will randomly drop my account. Please clarify what I need to do to keep my account in good standing. Thank you.

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by ham on 15.04.2011 at 11:10.

15.04.2011 11:04 hamarz is offline Search for Posts by hamarz Add hamarz to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Account deletions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Before deletion you get a warning message to the same email address, telling you that e.g. some personal data needs to be added to keep the free account.

When it was automatically deleted for this reason, or you manually did, and you recreated the account then, we had to delete it a second time in April because the first deletion was incomplete due to a software issue.

Paid accounts never get deleted.

15.04.2011 14:46 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ham

RE: Account deletions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you for the quick response.

I got no such email before deletion. Just the email to notify me that my account had been deleted. Even the follow up times that it was deleted due to "software issues", I only got the email that it was deleted for incomplete personal data.

I want to confirm that my personal data is entered in correctly. So that if I ever revert back to a free account, it won't be deleted. Can you confirm that for me?

Thank you.

15.04.2011 18:06 hamarz is offline Search for Posts by hamarz Add hamarz to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Our records show two warning emails sent out to your email address on Apr 1 (00:43 CET). I don't know why there were two. You can probably still find those emails from noreply@pbxes.com.

At this time your account data did only contain your email address because it was automatically created from an Android phone.

Now your data has been completed correctly.

15.04.2011 22:18 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ham

Thank you!

15.04.2011 22:19 hamarz is offline Search for Posts by hamarz Add hamarz to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: