PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Ipad
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wib
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 03.02.2011

Ipad Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

i control my pbx from my ipad. Works fine but the only thing that doesn't work is the status overview. It doesn' t show anything. Would be nice in this day and age of ipads and other tabltets if this could be made to work.

Thanks and keep up he goog work

Kind regards

Wibe ( a happy customer) :-))

24.04.2011 14:11 wibe is offline Search for Posts by wibe Add wibe to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Ipad Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

If you are using an iPad and control your PBXes account from its' browser, then you must be aware that you can't see any Flash content from any website.

Search the web via your favorite search engine and you will find an abundance of articles on this topic. Although Adobe's Flash player is a resource hog on every OS, Apple is really abusing its' stranglehold on iOS to prevent Adobe's Flash from expanding its' base.

HTML5 is ultimately the answer, but iOS users like you are paying the price in the meantime. You are welcome to post a question to Apple's forums and see if you get a reply. It's not a bug, it's an iOS feature.

26.04.2011 20:39 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: